“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~ Maria Robinson
Monday, September 6, 2010
It Depends....
So, I've come to the conclusion that there aren't too many people in my life that I can depend on ALL THE TIME. I'm not saying, "Woe is me, I'm alone in this world", I have just been feeling let down by multiple people lately. I try my hardest to do whatever I can for my friends and family to help make their lives easier and let them know they are in my thoughts. I don't always feel like I get that back, and at times that can be a really big let down. Anyways, I do know someone I can ALWAYS turn to, and that is my Heavenly Father. When I am feeling like nobody understands and nobody really cares that much, I know I can find solace, strength, comfort, guidance, and peace in Him. Simply saying a prayer and calling on His name enables my heart and mind to let go of my worries, pains, and fears, and cling to His love. My Heavenly Father knows me. He already knows why I'm upset or sad, but when I make the choice to turn to Him, only then is He able to finally help me like He's been waiting to do. This may seem cliche to you, or you may be unsure if what I'm saying is true. I encourage everyone out there to try out the power of prayer. Turn to your Heavenly Father who loves you, and allow Him to be there for you. Just thinking and writing about this has helped me feel better, and I haven't even prayed yet tonight. I'm so thankful for prayer and for my Father in Heaven who loves me and is waiting and willing to answer my prayers when I make the decision to turn to Him, and let Him into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you and your strong testimony. Thank you for being such a great friend and example to me! You are such an amazing woman. I can't wait until we can be friends in person again :) LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best Brighton, thank YOU for always being so sweet and willing to listen and share your experience. LOVE YOU TOO!!! :)
ReplyDelete