“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~ Maria Robinson
Monday, August 30, 2010
Photography!!
I am starting a Photography class tomorrow! I am SO excited. I have always wanted to get into photography, and possibly make some money! I would love it if I can get good enough to become a wedding photographer. To help people remember and cherish one of the happiest days of their lives- how cool of a job would that be!! I just got online to see if I could access the syllabus, and I am a little overwhelmed by al the projects and assignments! There are a lot of tools/ necessities I need to purchase too....it's a good thing this class is only once a week, it gives me time to get my paycheck before things are due! I ope this class is as fun and interesting as I am imagining it to be. I just looked up my professor on ratemyprofessor.com (which I <3), and of the 4/5 posts, everybody really likes her. They said the class isn't an easy A, but the professor is really clear, helpful, and understanding. I hope I enjoy this class and get as much out of it as I am imagining I will. I hope I don't drown in this class because of all my others @ UNLV. Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment